Thursday 3 June 2010

Everyone had a favorite turtle, right?

When i was a kid i LOVED Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles, not that ninja crap that they changed so they sounded cooler. 4 mutated turtles taught kung-fu by a mutated rat that used to be a sensei's pet? I THINK SO! Anyway, my favorite was always Raph, so i decided to do a new piece of artwork to hone my painting skills for this comic i'm doing. This is just a work in progress that i'm dumping on you at 2:37am as i need my rest and sadly have work tomorrow. But i will finish him off tomorrow evening.

3 comments:

  1. Actually... It's always been "Ninja". It's just parts of Europe who changed it to "Hero" because they thought "Ninja" had too violent of an undertone for a cartoon. Also, they do Ninjutsu, not Kung-fu.. and that's it for me being anal..

    Really cool Raph though! Leo was always my personal favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uho - James getting schooled by Seb on Teenage Mutant Ninja Hero combo Turtles.

    Impressive paint, James. Looking forward to seeing the result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh what man :( That is not cool.
    I thought it was :(
    I'm so editing this post so i don't look stupid! haha

    ReplyDelete